Our staff here at Coronado Heights Senior Living knows that when someone is suffering from the progressive stages of memory loss, they will need continued support and assistance. We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care. We offer the care and attention needed to help with this process in each unique case. Our intimate and boutique style Memory Care offers an all inclusive lifestyle, that is centered around person centered care, small focused activity groups and meaningful and engaging opportunities for your loved one to thrive. Our goal is to alleviate the challenges and celebrate your loved ones process. Our team members are all trained in Dementia and understand how to nurture each individual as well as our Life Enrichment Director who develops creative programs that will provide a day full of stimulation and therapeutic social interaction.
Memory care offers 24-hour supervised care with meals, activities and health management for residents.
Here are some of the basic services offered in memory care:
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Social programs and activities
- 24-hour staffing and personal assistance
Our personalized care focuses on:
- creating appropriate treatment options for each resident
- monitoring treatment effectiveness as each resident progresses
- exploring alternatives as needed
- creating individual goals for treatment and tolerance
Here are some helpful brochures from Alzheimer’s association to help you better understand this illness. Knowledge is the best tool in helping each loved one during this important time.